BSSL is committed to deliver products that consistently meet customer’s expectations/requirements of quality delivery & legal requirements, through implementation of effective Integrated management system and continual improvement.
- Implement and Maintain Effective Quality System.
- To meet or exceed customer expectations / requirements and thus achieve customer satisfaction.
- Make Continual Improvement in Manufacturing.
- Endeavor to Produce First Time Right.
- Ensure Timely Delivery and Consistent Quality.
- Empower Employees by Training and Monitor Effectiveness.
Environment, Health & Safety Policy
We are committed to Safeguard the Health and Safety of all Employees and Protect our Environment. We will develop and implement our Environment, Health & Safety Management System conforming to International Standards and Comply with all Statutory Requirements.
We Will Achieve This Through :
- Institutionalization of EHS Management Process, with an effective EHS Organization.
- Specifying and ensuring high Standards of Safety in our Plant Operations.
- Achieving Continual Improvement in our EHS Performance, with commitment to Compliance of all Relevant Legal & Other Requirements.
- Prevention of Pollution at the Source and Conservation of Natural Resources.
- Conduct Periodic Audit and Aspect/Impact and Hazards/Consequence Assessment.
- Considering the Health, Safety & Environmental Aspects of Equipment OR, Material during Procurement and Project Planning.
- Providing high Quality of Personal Protective Equipment & Monitoring their use.
- Investigating and analysing all Incidents, even of Near miss OR, Minor Nature & Implement the recommendations to avoid Re-occurrence.
- Regularly Communicating, Educating & Imparting Training on Environment, Health & Safety to our Employees.
- Creating Awareness among Employees through Celebration of National Safety Week, Fire Service Day and World Environment Day.
- Evaluation of Safety Performance of our staff in their Annual Appraisal.
- Evaluating the Safety Performance of Contractors, while awarding and / OR, Continuing the contract of service provider / sub-contractors, transporters and other agencies entering the Premises of our Factory.
- Provision to EHS Performance in Annual Report.
- Communicating Safety Performance to the Interested Parties.
- Making EHS Policy widely known to all Employees & Interested Parties and periodically reviewing it for Improvement.
We dedicate ourselves to the Continual Improvement in the EHS Performance of our Plant and make it an Integral Part of our Work Culture.
- Brinell Hardness Tester
- Shimadzu Tensile Testing machine
- Impact testing machine
- Portable spectrometer
- Carl Zeiss Metallurgical Microscope
- Profile Projector
- Rockwell Hardness Tester
- ECT machine